Live Release Bass Tournament Entry Form
LIVE RELEASE BASS TOURNAMENT
AT MINNEHAHA CAMP RESORT PORT LORING, ONTARIO
Friday September 7/18 ….. 7p.m. to 9p.m.
ORIENTATION….. 1 Partner must attend
REGISTRATION and DISCUSSION of tournament
RULES and REGULATIONS
7 a.m. FISHING STARTS
3 p.m. WEIGH – IN
7 A.M. FISHING STARTS
2 P.M. WEIGH – IN
THE NUMBER AND AMOUNTS OF PRIZES WILL DEPEND
ON HOW MANY ENTRANTS WE RECEIVE
Live Release Bass Tournament 2018
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Two persons per team..captain must be at least 16 years old.
- Entries are non-refundable. Only 30 teams to participate. At least one partner must attend the
ORIENTATION meeting Friday night.
- Boundaries will be marked on a map and explained at Orientation. No pre-fishing area after
- Each team may weigh in a maximum of 4 small mouth or large mouth bass per day. Any team that
presents more than four fish will lose their total points for the day.
- Live wells or coolers with aerators are mandatory. Only live fish will be counted. Live wells must be
working. Bass unable to be kept alive must be turned over to tournament officials. No penalty for
- Fish may not be transferred from one boat to another and team members may not leave the boat
unless they have permission from a tournament official. Teams are permitted to obtain fuel or
repairs with permission from a tournament official, but one member must remain in the
boat at all times.
- Teams are not permitted to transport or have more than four fish in their possession. Any team that
fails to adhere to this rule will lose points for that day.
- Artificial Baits only. Only one line can be used at any time but you can bring others.
- All provincial and federal fishing and boating regulations must be strictly adhered to. Life jackets
must be worn when outboard motor is running. No fishing within 100ft. of other boats.
- No alcohol is allowed on boats when moving during bass tournament hours. Unsportsman like
conduct will not be tolerated.
- All prizes will be awarded as team prizes. In case of a tie, winner will be determined by a coin toss.
- Decisions of the tournament officials are final.
- Boat inspections each morning. Live wells must be working.
- Contestants will be disqualified for violation of any tournament rules.
ENTRY FEE IS $200.00 PER TEAM ( 2 persons per team)
To register, fill in application and send it along with your cheque or money order or credit card number to: MINNEHAHA CAMP RESORT, BOX 43, PORT LORING, ONTARIO, P0H 1Y0
For more information: 705-757-2004 Toll free: 1-877-933-2267 OR E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION FOR BASS TOURNAMENT AT MINNEHAHA CAMP